Replacing All of the Teeth
Dental implants are an excellent alternative to replacing all of your upper and/or lower teeth. Dr. Lotowski uses dental implants to successfully restore your smile and ability to chew for patients who are missing all of their teeth.
The "All-On-Four" method is intended to permanantly replace all the teeth on a single arch.
Advantages of Implant Teeth Versus Dentures
- Eliminate discomfort associated with dentures
- Restore up to 95% of biting and chewing capacity
- Do not cover the roof of the mouth, so food and beverages can be enjoyed
- Are more secure than dentures
- Reduce embarrassment associate with unnatural-looking dentures
- Look, feel and function just like natural teeth
- Restore self-esteem and confidence to smile, speak and eat in public